We Care About Your Car!
9521 Greenback Lane #200
Folsom, CA 95662
- Wash your car once a week. Dirt on the paint can easily lead to scratches.
- Don’t slide objects across the paint. Even grocery bags can cause scratches.
- If you wash a car by hand, don’t use an abrasive cloth such as one with synthetic fibers. We suggest a clean sponge or sheepskin mitt.
- Hose off any dirt or grime before you begin washing, and frequently rinse the sponge or mitt in clean water. If it drops on the ground, don’t use it until it has been thoroughly cleaned.
- Dry the paint with a clean chamois or terrycloth towels.
- Wax using microfiber towels or soft all-cotton cloths, such as cloth diapers.